Activate Share functionIt gives you possibility to share files and directories separately, and more than that - possibility to share files with people have not accounts in your Ajaxplorer system. The last means, you just tell the users that have accounts in your system how to use Share function and they are free to share anything they would like (of their files) to anyone.
+ can set the amount of days the link will be alive
+ can set the count of maximum downloads.
+ can set the password for the file you share (not possible for shared directory)
To make it work you had to (my way):
1. Make directory public in /var/lib/ajaxplorer/
2. Set chmod 777 /var/lib/ajaxplorer/public/
3. Create virtual directory in httpd.conf
Alias /public/ "/var/lib/ajaxplorer/public/"
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Includes ExecCGI
Allow from all
4. Restart Apache - service httpd restart
5. Go Settings > Global Configurations > Core Configs > AjaXplorer Main Options
6. Set Download Foder: /var/lib/ajaxplorer/public
Download URL: http://<you.domain.com>/public/